Autism Services Directory

Irish Autism Action, support, information and advice

 

 
VHI Women’s mini marathon

Help raise funds for Irish Autism Action by taking part in the VHI Mini marathon.

 

Please help raise awareness and much needed funds to support Irish Autism Action by taking part in the VHI Women’s mini marathon on Monday June 6th 2016. As a charity that does not receive any state funding, 97% of our annual income is raised through a variety of different fundraising events and projects, while the remaining 3% is grant funded.   Read More

 

 


Events

National Pyjama Day 2016

National Pyjama Day 2016 will take place on 4th March. Registrations are now open. Read Full Article

View All Events View All News



search


Legal | Privacy